Question: How to create an API key on Bittrex?
Answer: You need to enable two-factor authentication to create an API key on Bittrex. After you did it, follow these steps:
1. Log in with your account on Bittrex.com
2. Go to Settings.
3. Go to API keys section.
4. Click "Add new key"
5. Switch the checkboxes as on the page below and click save. Attention! Do not enable WITHDRAW.
6. Enter two-facto authentication code.
7. Bittrex will create public and private key for you.
8. Save the keys in safe place.