Question: How to create an API key on Binance?
Answer: You need to enable two-factor authentication to create an API key on Binance. After you did it, follow these steps:
- Go to your account settings.
- Click button at the block called "API".
- Enter the name and click "Create new key".
- Enter the confirmation code of Two-factor authentication in the pop-up window.
- Then you will receive an email with a confirmation link. Follow it to finish the creation of key.
- You will see a page with your public and private key.
- Save the keys in safe place.