"Assets" table displays assets and their status on the exchanges connected to a portfolio.
- Name - this field displays the acronym of asset, the name of an exchange where an asset is located, and also a mark of API key.
- Amount - displays the amount of an asset.
- Buy price - displays the price of an asset you buy in $ to the current exchange rate.
- Investment - displays the summarized deposit in an asset in dollar equivalent.
- Price - is the current price of an asset on an exchange where the asset is located.
- Total - is the total sum of funds deposited into an asset.
- P/L, $ and P/L,% - displays absolute and relative income for a given asset since the time of purchase.
Filter in the upper part of the table allows you to optionally display all assets or only assets on active exchange.