"Orders" table displays your active orders of a selected portfolio which were placed using the ICEBERG.one platform.
- Pair (trading pair) - this field display an acronym of a trading pair, a name of exchange where an order is placed.
- Amount - is an amount of buying or selling assets in an order.
- Price - is a price an order is filled by.
- Total - displays the total of filling order without comission, in other words.
- Action - an action will be executed when the ticker will reach the price of an order.
- Order type - type can be limit, market, stop loss, take profit etc.
- Status - the last status of order when It recorded into the table. There are several status types:
- Active - is an opened order waiting to be filled.
- Executed - is a completely filled order.
- Canceled - is an order canceled by user or an exchange caused error.
- Waiting - is an order waiting till another order will be filled, as a rule It is an order in the chain of orders.
- Partially Filled - is a partially filled order.
The filter located above the table allows you to display orders for all coins or only for current selected trading pair.
Widget "Status of orders" is located near the "Status" field and It shows the distance between the ticker and Its orders.