Order book or "Depth of Market" graphically displays the distribution of volume of limit orders on various price levels. You can see data of buy orders on the left and data of buy orders on the right.
- Amount - displays the summarized volume of orders which a market has to fill on the specific price level to move to the next one.
- Total - displays the summarized volume of orders which a market has to fill on all the price levels including current price level to move to the next one.
- Price - price levels of an asset.
- Switch button between Total and Amount. If you chose Total, then you will see the diagram of DoMs by sum; If you chose Amount, then you will see the diagram of DoMs by the amount of orders on every level.
- "+" and "-" allow you to change price levels preccision. "+" increases the preccision of the DoM, so you can see price levels more detailed. And "-" decreases the preccision (increases the distance between price levels), so you can see more general picture of distribution of orders in the DoM.
- If you click on the price of any level, then the value will be pasted to the "price" field into trading terminal.
Currently order book is not available for Kraken and Huobi exchanges.