"History" table (History of orders) shows all orders placed through the ICEBERG.one platform.
- Pair - this field display an acronym of a trading pair, a name of exchange where an order is placed, and also a mark of API key.
- Amount - shows the amount of an asset that took a part in a trade.
- Price - the price which an order was filled with, or the last price before the cancellation of an order.
- Total - summary volume of an order in quoted currency.
- Action - is an action that will be executed when the ticker price will reach the price of an order.
- Type - is a type of order.
- Status - the last status of order when It got into the table.
Types of status:
- Active - is an opened order waiting to be filled.
- Filled - is a completely filled order.
- Canceled - is an order canceled by user or an exchange caused error.
- Partially Filled - is a partially filled order.
There are two filters above the table. The first one allows you to select whether to show history for all coins or only for a selected pair. The second one allows you to select wheter to show history of all orders or only completed orders.